Now you can add new job skills, enhance your career, broaden your education, or meet elective requirements by pursuing one of Concordia’s certificate programs or adding a minor to your degree program. The certificates can be taken as a part of a degree program or can be taken independently by anyone wishing to enrich their learning.
The certificates may be taken either for college credit or not for credit and may be offered in the Concordia classroom, online or at corporate sites. Courses taken not for credit may later be awarded college credit if the additional tuition is paid. For details, please call one of our admissions officers. Requirements vary based on major and transfer credits.
- Accounting Minor
- Business Management Certificate or Minor
- Cultural Studies Certificate or Minor
- Health Care Management Certificate or Minor
- Human Resource Management Certificate or Minor
- Management of Criminal Justice Certificate or Minor
- Marketing Certificate or Minor
- Nonprofit Management Certificate or Minor
- Sport and Entertainment Management Certificate or Minor
- Theological Studies Minor