Business Analytics and Organizational Performance (A)
The Business Analytics program prepares Christian leaders to make data-driven decisions that enhance organizational performance, identify emerging markets, and solve complex business problems. Students apply these skills to specific areas of finance, economics, marketing, and human resources, etc.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Summarize principles of Christian ethics related to business intelligence. b) Summarize principles of bias and fairness as related to business intelligence
- Apply the principles and techniques of database structure, administration, and implementation of data collection capabilities and decision-support systems.
- Understand basic computer programming techniques to facilitate collaboration with stakeholders to work across platforms.
- Describe models for effective decision making to achieve business objectives.
- Compare different organizational behaviors and adapt organization performance strategies.
- Articulate assumptions, analyses, and interpretations of data in a written and oral format.
|Core Requirements 1||45|
|Business School Core Requirements||39|
For transfer students, please see the Advanced Transfer Core.
Business School Core Courses
|Business Statistics (Counts for University Core)|
|Macroeconomics (Counts for University Core)|
|Interpersonal Communication (Counts for University Core)|
or COMM 105
|ACCT 203||Financial Accounting||3|
|ACCT 223||Managerial Accounting||3|
|BUS 162||Quantitative Business Essentials||3|
|or BUS 161||Business Essentials|
|BUS 210||Business Law I||3|
|BUS 355||Management Information Systems||3|
|BUS 399||Business Internship||3|
|FIN 300||Principles of Finance||3|
|MGMT 130||Principles of Management||3|
|MGMT 336||Human Resource Management||3|
|MGMT 450||International Business||3|
|MKTG 131||Principles of Marketing||3|
|BUS 453||Business Policy and Ethics (Business School Capstone)||3|
|DSAA 200||Intro to Data Science and Analysis||3|
|CSC 200||Coding I- Fundamentals||3|
|CSC 250||Coding II- Algorithms||3|
|MATH 305||Statistics II||3|
|DSAA 300||Data Mining and Predictive Analysis||3|
|DSAA 310||Visual Analytics||3|
|MGMT 345||Diversity, Inclusion, and Human Relations||3|
|CSC 415||Artificial Intelligence||3|
|CSC 430||Database Fundamentals||3|
|BUAN 405||Business Data Analytics Programming with Visualization||3|
|BUAN 410||Analytics and the Digital Economy||3|
|MGMT 472||Managing Change||3|
|BUAN 415||Data Analytics: Integrative Project||3|