Business Analytics and Change Management (Acc)
The Business Analytics program prepares Christian leaders to make data-driven decisions that enhance organizational performance, identify emerging markets, assist change management practices, and solve complex business problems. Students apply these skills to specific areas of finance, economics, marketing, and human resources, etc.
Program Learning Outcomes
- a) Summarize principles of Christian ethics related to business intelligence. b) Summarize principles of bias and fairness as related to business intelligence.
- Apply the principles and techniques of database structure, administration, and implementation of data collection capabilities and decision-support systems.
- Understand basic computer programming techniques to facilitate collaboration with stakeholders to work across platforms.
- Describe models for effective decision making to achieve business objectives.
- Compare different organizational behaviors and adapt change management strategies.
- Articulate assumptions, analyses, and interpretations of data in a written and oral format.
|Post-Traditional Core Requirements||44|
|School of Business Core Requirements||18|
Business School Core Courses
|BUS 272||Organizational Management Principles||3|
|Business Statistics (Counts as Mathematics Post-Traditional Core)|
|MGMT 336||Human Resource Management||3|
|MGMT 450||International Business||3|
|MGMT 472||Managing Change||3|
|MGMT 345||Diversity, Inclusion, and Human Relations||3|
|BUS 453||Business Policy and Ethics (Business School Capstone)||3|
|LA 115||Student Success Strategies||3|
|College Writing (Counts as Communication and Language Post-Traditional Core)|
|Heritage of Faith (Counts as Post-Traditional Common Core Experience)|
|DSAA 200||Introduction to Data Science and Analysis||3|
|CSC 200||Coding I- Fundamentals||3|
|CSC 250||Coding II - Algorithms||3|
|MATH 305||Statistics II||3|
|DSAA 300||Data Mining and Predictive Analysis||3|
|DSAA 310||Visual Analytics||3|
|BUS 355||Management Information Systems||3|
|CSC 415||Artificial Intelligence||3|
|CSC 430||Database Fundamentals||3|
|BUAN 405||Business Data Analytics Programming with Visualization||3|
|BUAN 410||Analytics and the Digital Economy||3|
|BUAN 415||Data Analytics: Integrative Project||3|