Business Management (EC)
The Business Management major includes the study from a variety of disciplines which will enable the student to develop knowledge, skills, and attitudes to more effectively deal with managerial, human, and financial dynamics within an organization.
- Describe how a Christian worldview, informs responses to ethical issues and dilemmas.
- Demonstrate broad knowledge of business and related topics.
- Demonstrate an understanding and a disposition that a student builds across the business curriculum.
- Identify and evaluates conclusions, implications, and consequences.
- Interpret quantitative data to inform and drive sound decision making.
- Demonstrates professional business communication.
- Demonstrates the ability to convert relevant information into an insightful mathematical portrayal.
Major: Business Management
|Post-Traditional Core Requirements||44|
|School of Business Core Requirements||18|
Business School Core Courses
|BUS 272||Organizational Management Principles||3|
|Business Statistics (Counts as Mathematics Post-Traditional Core)|
|MGMT 336||Human Resource Management||3|
|MGMT 450||International Business||3|
|MGMT 472||Managing Change||3|
|MGMT 345||Diversity, Inclusion, and Human Relations||3|
|BUS 453||Business Policy and Ethics (Business School Capstone)||3|
|LA 115||Student Success Strategies||3|
|MKTG 422||Marketing Management||3|
|Macroeconomics (Counts as Society and Culture Post-Traditional Core)|
|BUS 368||Philosophy of Values & Ethics||3|
|ACCT 203||Financial Accounting (or)||3|
|FIN 300||Principles of Finance||3|
|BUS 240||Project Management||3|
|Speech Communication (Counts as Communication and Language Post-Traditional Core)|
|College Writing (Counts as Communication and Language Post-Traditional Core)|
|Heritage of Faith (Counts as Common Core Experience Post-Traditional Core)|
|Critical Thinking & Creativity (Counts as Human Beings and Being Human Post-Traditional Core)|