Resource Lists

Alcohol Laws:

Wisconsin state law can be found at:

Michigan state laws can be found at:

Drug Laws:

Wisconsin laws can be found at:      

Michigan laws can be found at:       

Emergency Contact Information: To enter or update the emergency go to the portal ( or Once logged in to the portal, click on the Student Services tab. At the top of that tab in the center column there is a large “Concordia University Safety Net” logo. “Add my Emergency Contact Information” is the middle link available.

Hazing Laws:

Wisconsin hazing law can be found at:

Michigan hazing laws can be found at:

Office Resources

Disability Office:

Mequon Campus:

Contact Person: Director of Learning Resources

Room: LU 200

Phone: (262)243-4332


Ann Arbor Campus:

Contact Person: Director of Resource Center

Room: ARC


Posting Approval:

Mequon Campus:                               Location:

Student Life                                         AL107

Academics                                           LU 128

Student Activities                               AL108D

Marketing                                             Luther

Career Services                                   R 004

Residence Life                                     AL 107 (Res. Halls only & RD’s can approve)

For CUW Center sites – see your Center Director

Ann Arbor Campus:                         Location:

Student Life                                      SSC 106

Academics                                        SSC 101

Student Activities                            SSC 106

Center for Career Engagement     SSC 108

Residence Life                                 SSC 106

Reporting (Violation of Policy and/or Crime)

Contact Information for Mequon Campuses:


Office: Rinker 023

Off Campus Phone: (262) 243-4344

On Campus Phone Extension: 4344

Tip Form:

Contact Information for Ann Arbor Campus:


Office: Student Service Center 114

Off Campus Phone: (734) 358-1340

On Campus Phone Extension: 7502