Business Analytics and Organizational Performance (M)
The Business Analytics program prepares Christian leaders to make data-driven decisions that enhance organizational performance, identify emerging markets, and solve complex business problems. Students apply these skills to specific areas of finance, economics, marketing, and human resources, etc.
- Summarize principles of Christian ethics related to business intelligence.
- Apply the principles and techniques of database structure, administration, and implementation of data collection capabilities and decision-support systems.
- Describe models for effective decision making to achieve business objectives.
- Compare different organizational behaviors and adapt organization performance strategies.
- Articulate assumptions, analyses, and interpretations of data in a written and oral format.
- Understand basic computer programming techniques to facilitate collaboration with stakeholders.
Business Analytics and Organizational Performance
|University Core Requirements 1||45|
|Business School Core Requirements||39|
For transfer students, please see the Advanced Transfer Core.
Business School Core Courses
|Business Statistics (Counts for University Core)|
|Macroeconomics (Counts for University Core)|
|Interpersonal Communication (Counts for University Core)|
or COMM 105
|ACCT 203||Financial Accounting||3|
|ACCT 223||Managerial Accounting||3|
|BUS 162||Quantitative Business Essentials||3|
|or BUS 161||Business Essentials|
|BUS 210||Business Law I||3|
|BUS 355||Management Info Systems||3|
|BUS 399||Business Internship||3|
|FIN 300||Principles of Finance||3|
|MGMT 130||Principles of Management||3|
|MGMT 336||Human Resource Management||3|
|MGMT 450||International Business||3|
|MKTG 131||Principles of Marketing||3|
|BUS 453||Business Policy and Ethics (Business School Capstone)||3|
|DSAA 200||Intro to Data Science and Analysis||3|
|CSC 200||Coding I- Fundamentals||3|
|CSC 250||Coding II- Algorithms||3|
|MATH 305||Statistics II||3|
|DSAA 300||Data Mining and Predictive Analysis||3|
|DSAA 310||Visual Analytics||3|
|MGMT 345||Diversity, Inclusion, and Human Relations||3|
|CSC 300||Coding III- Data Structures||3|
|CSC 415||Artificial Intelligence||3|
|BUAN 405||Business Data Analytics Programming with Visualization||3|
|BUAN 410||Analytics and the Digital Economy||3|
|MGMT 472||Managing Change||3|
|BUAN 415||Data Analytics: Integrative Project||3|